Sure, there's plenty of excitement on the Vegas Strip, but if you never venture past the corridor of bright lights and bustling casinos then you're missing out on the natural beauty and outdoor adventure right outside the city boundaries. Check out the top five off-the strip attractions Las Vegas has to offer:
1) Explore a Wild Wild West Ghost Town – What better way to experience Vegas than to explore the lawless, wild ways of the past? Chloride was a booming mining town in Arizona – producing silver and other valuable minerals for decades. After the mining boom, Chloride nearly became a ghost town, with only 250 residents living there today.
2) Vegas Mini Baja Chase at the Vegas Dunes – Looking for an adrenaline rush on your Vegas vacation? Look no further than this fast-paced Baja Chase, called “Sin City's Best Near Death Experience!" by Rolling Stone Magazine. Follow an experienced Dunie across aggressive and challenging desert terrain.
3) Valley of Fire Dune Buggy Tour – The Valley of Fire is well-known as one of the top off-roading sites in the U.S. Sci-fi lovers may also recognize it as the set of many early Star Trek episodes. The valley received its name thanks to the fiery formations of red rock, jutting toward the sky like flames.
4) Visit the Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon – Just 35 miles south of Las Vegas is the Hoover Dam, a man-made marvel that everyone should witness at least once in a lifetime. Our budget-friendly tour will stop by the Hoover Dam before continuing on to the one of the most famous natural wonders in the world: the Grand Canyon.
5) Death Valley Day Tour – Several weird facts make Death Valley one of the most unusual places on the planet. Death Valley’s Racetrack is home to an infamous moving boulder – even scientists can’t explain this phenomenon. Badwater, at 282 feet below sea level, is the lowest spot on the continent. But the number one reason to visit Death Valley during the spring is the explosion of wild flowers, making it one of the top five most colorful destinations in Southern California.
See All Vegas Tours
Bookmark/Search this post with: